Our Contemporary Botanicals inspiration board uses the stainless steel finished backsplash with the brush design. Some of the best decorated rooms are inspired and designed around a single item that you love. For this kitchen, the inspiration was the amazing floor rug. This contemporary botanical design uses color options that keep it flexible and easily achieved without a total kitchen makeover and at an affordable cost. The walls and or cabinets can be painted either a Marine Blue, Spanish Olive, or Rendezvous Bay from Benjamin Moore.
Here is a breakdown of the items included in the inspirations board:
1. The 1005 Design Stainless Brush backsplash – this backsplash is made from aluminum for an easy to install and clean surface. The finish is accomplished through a finish tint to mimic stainless steel.
2. Bringing together the contemporary look of metal with the classic rustic feel of warm wood, This Wine Rack can hold your favorite years perfectly posed in your kitchen.
3. The Adelaide floor rug brings the floral look into the kitchen. This rug was the inspiration for the colors selected and design aspects developing this kitchen into a contemporary botanical garden.
4. With the Marine Blue walls this kitchen uses a dark hardwood floor
5. Keeping with the contemporary feel of neutral colors these beige botanical kitchen towels are soft against the dark wood and wall color.
6. My second favorite item discovered for the inspiration board were the Anissa Teal dinnerware set. These plates bring in the same smooth botanicals as the rug with a pop of the teal accent color.
7. Mama’s Teal Garden isn’t a print by your favorite artist, but it ties the colors together in this kitchen perfectly. The teals, and darks, and the warmth of the reds come together. It also features the same flower seen in the Adelaide Rug.
8. Need to spice up your kitchen with a little color? This selection of cookware comes in variety of color options
10. The perfect teal dishtowels. These can also be purchased from the largest online retailer using the term – Ocean Striped Dish Towels
11. Rich wood and metal combine to make this pair of unique salt and pepper shakers that belong together.
12. Again following the theme of combining rich wood with metal these coasters make a great addition.
13. About a year ago we replaced a stainless steel kitchen sink that always had spots and scratches with a composite granite sink. This was one of my favorite purchases ever. It makes our kitchen look so much nicer and it always looks clean even around the knobs. So I had to add one to an inspiration board to say how wonderful they are.
14. Parq faucet
15. Matching tea kettle
16. Countertop – who doesn’t want a new countertop. Only someone that just got one. But us Laminites (people who still have laminate counters) all dream of something better.
17. If you are designing a kitchen from scratch or completely remodeling these are a cabinet choice, but this design can go with a variety of cabinet options.